Mr Bilby can take you
back to the main
to learn about the
History of the Society
A Day in the Life
of the Society
or back to the main
The major benefit of being a member of The Australian Bilby
Appreciation Society is that you will be
doing your bit to promote the cause of Bilby
Appreciation. To aid you in promoting Bilby Appreciation, you can create a stylish Membership Card (see
example below) which you should display whenever
possible - the envy of those that see it will encourage them to
appreciate Bilbies too.
Joining is simple, just follow these steps:
1. Download the blank Membership Card template here.
2. Download the standard slogans collection here.
3. Open the files from 1 & 2 in your favourite paint program (e.g.
Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro).
4. Type your name on the card (use font Brush Script MT, size 72).
5. Copy and paste a slogan onto your membership card, or make up your
(use font Lucida Handwriting, size 28).
6. Print your membership card (some help available here if required).
Note: if you have visited this page before
1. What happened to sending an email to request membership?
A: We stopped
creating membership cards and collecting member details in October 2004.
2. Where is the offer to join with a $20 donation to the Save the Bilby Fund and receive a Bilby
A: That offer ended in July 2003. Thanks to the almost 100
members who donated over $2000. You can still make a donation to
the Save the Bilby Fund (or other worthy Bilby causes) directly, more information here.