Aaron Pierce 1735
Aaron Pearce 1735
Aaron Pierce was born about 1735 and was buried on 22 Oct 1773 (poor) in Thame. Aaron married Priscilla Stevens on 15 May 1760 in Thame. Priscilla was born about 1740 and she was buried on 29 Oct 1771 in Thame. They had the following children in Thame:
- Ann Pears was christened on 15 May 1761.
- Aaron Pearson was christened on 16 May 1762. was buried on 19 May 1762.
- Grace Pearson was christened on 20 Mar 1763. was buried on 14 May 1795.
- William Pearson was christened on 16 Jan 1765 and buried 22 Jan 1765.
- Aaron Pearce was christened on 24 Jan 1766 in
Thame as Aaron
Pierce, married Mary Woodbridge 10th February 1793 in Oxford and was buried
22nd October 1834 in Thame.
- John Pearce was christened on 2 Dec 1768.
- William Pearson was probably born in 1769 as he was buried 25 Oct 1770 in Thame.
- William Pears was christened 7 Dec 1770 and buried 13 Dec 1774 in Thame.
All the above information is from a transcript of the Church of Saint Mary's register; Thame, Oxfordshire, England.