1. Improved Report Cards: Our curriculum is designed to teach children the importance of concentration and focus. Improved concentration means that your child will learn more at school. Therefore, you can expect your child to receive better grades for both academics and attitude. In our School, children are encouraged to excel mentally AND physically.
2. Clearview Ki Society Builds Healthy Kids: Aikido is a great work out. Your child will breathe better, eat better and sleep better. Children who take Martial Arts are slimmer, make better decisions about food, and in general, learn to take care of themselves.
3. Positive Attitude: Kids in our programme learn to have a positive attitude. You won't find yourself repeating yourself over and over, or arguing with your child like most parents do. Kids learn to be respectful of their parents and teachers. You might even catch your child saying: Yes Ma'am or Yes Sir!
4. Self Confidence: It's true; kids who take Martial Arts develop better self confidence. They're encouraged to take chances, to push themselves further than they thought possible. The success they experience through Clearview Ki Society teaches them that they can be successful at anything if they truly believe they can and are willing to work hard. Improved confidence leads to better grades at school, a better circle of friends, better performance in sports and extracurricular activities in general.
5. Self Defence: Aikido teaches two forms of self defence. One is physical - your child will improve their strength, flexibility and overall health. Additionally, your child will learn to defend themselves effectively. Hopefully your child will never be picked on or need to fight......... But should the occasion arise, shouldn't everyone know how to protect themselves? The second form of self defence we teach at Clearview Ki Society is internal. Children learn to spot danger and avoid dangerous people, places and activities. Aikido can help your child avoid the need for a physical confrontation. This second form of self defence is perhaps the most valuable of the two.
The links below will provide you with more information on each of our courses. You can contact us by phone on 0417 762 195 or email us at any time for more information.