Stuff for the Discworld Mud
Discworld MUD is a multiplayer, text-based, online game (a MUD, or text MMORPG) based on the Discworld books by Terry Pratchett. On Discworld you will meet many of the characters from those books. Terry's books are humorous fantasy and the game retains the comical, fun feel of the books.
The above description has been taken from the Discworld Mud home page.
The plugins on this page are designed for MUSHclient to work on the Discworld Mud.
These plugins were created by Garrion and are provided for anyone to use and change as they see fit.
To download a plugin, right-click on the plugin name below, and then select "Save file as" or "Save target as" (depending on your browser) to save the plugin file to disk.
Then put the downloaded file into the MUSHclient "plugins" directory.
Go to MUSHclient's File menu, select 'Plugins' (Shift+Ctrl+P), and then click on the 'Add' button. Choose the appropriate plugin file from the file browser.
|Major Shield Timer||2.1||9/05/2010||MajorTimer_v2-1.xml|
Diverts the mud map to a miniwindow on the left had side of your screen, reports on XP gain and has status bars for health and GP. See below for tips on installation.
Ensure you have the following options set in the mud (or type "sidebar_config" after installation):
- options output prompt=off
- options output look=verbose
- options output shortinlong=on
- options output map look=top
- options output map lookcity=top
- options output map glance=top
- options output map glancecity=top
- options output map written=off
Type "look" in the mud and the sidebar should start running.Colour Picker:
- Each bars colour may be set individually by clicking on it.
- The frame next to the text on the Health Bar section can be clicked to choose frame colours.
- The header text on the Health Bar section can be clicked to choose text colours.
- The background next to the text on the Health Bar section can be clicked to choose background colours.
This pluggin will divert the specified talker and club channels to a "chat" world. See the Install Info section for tips on installation.Instructions:
- Create a new world called "chats".
- Set the world name to "chats", set the IP address to "0.0.0.0", set the Port number to "4000".
- Download and install the plugin as described at the top of the page.
- Send a tell or a chat across one of the captured channels. This will open the chat world if closed and put the focus on this world.
- Resize the main world and the chat world so you can see them both at the same time.
- Click in the main worlds command line to play on as normal.
Major Shield Timer
This pluggin will show a small window telling you roughly how long it is until your shield expires. See the Install Info section for tips on installation.Plugin Notes:
- It does not remember the time when you log off so it will think you have no shield when you log back on.
- While the world is open the timer will count down so if you lose connection or SU it will continue.
- You have to manually set your shield duration by editing the plugin. Edit the line in the plugin that reads "duration = 380" to be your fa.ri.de.se bonus minus 20 points to get a rough shield time. eg my fa.ri.de.se bonus is 400 so I have it set at 380.
- "mtset" followed by a number will change the duration setting of the timer.
- "mtadd" followed by a number will manually add time in minutes to the timer.
- "mtminus" followed by a number will manually take time in minutes from the timer.
- "mtreset" sets the timer back to 1 shields duration in length.
- "help majortimer" shows the help file for the plugin.
This pluggin will show a small window displaying your Quota information.Plugin Notes:
- It does not update automatically. You will have to check your quota to update the window.
- It is still in the testing phase.