Bisexual Calendar of Events
(Presented by the Australian Bisexual Network)
If you know of an event of interest to Bisexual People, please e-mail ABN at firstname.lastname@example.org
Townsville & Gladstone, QLD
Sunshine Coast, QLD
Ipswich & Toowoomba, QLD
Gold Coast, QLD
Byron Bay, NSW
Sydney & Wollongong, NSW
This page is constantly being updated so make sure to check it regularly.
9th International Conference on Bisexuality
to be held in Toronto, Ontario, CANADA, June 15-18, 2006, at Ryerson University.
Visit the Conference discussion web page for the
the 9ICB at
There are also a number of regional international conferences that take place during odd years (2005).
These include the European Bisexual Conference and the North American Bisexual Conference.
There is also the
4th Annual Bi Men's Conference to be in Tucson, Arizonia, USA from October 7th- 9th, 2005 at the Sheraton Tucson Hotel and Suites. This three-day weekend is hosted by the Bisexual Foundation, an organization founded in 1993 to educate the public about bisexuality.
For more information about the 4th Annual Bi Men's Conference, you can check the Bisexual.org website until we have ours up at: http://bisexual.org/
- Townsville - We suggest you visit the Sovereign Hotel on Friday evenings.
- Gladstone or Rockhampton - if your are interested in a groups here, call Wayne at ABN on (07) 3857 2500 for details.
- Caboolture Events - see Brisbane Calendar for other events. Local events are organised from time to time.
- Gold Coast - see Brisbane Calendar for other events. Local events are organised from time to time.
- Sunshine Coast - see Brisbane Calendar for other events. Local events are organised from time to time.
No details currently available. See Brisbane Calendar for other events.
- We had a great Bi Camp on Saturday / Sunday, 29-30th November 1997
The next Bi Camp was 20-22 November 1998 at Coolum Beach on Queensland's Sunshine Coast.
It is hoped we will have another at Byron Bay because it was so much fun. Anyone want to organise on? Contact ABN.
- Biversity Dance Parties
These are held 3 to 4 times a year in Sydney though they did hold one in Wondonga. They attract up to 1000 bi people and friends.
Check out their web site at www.bi.org.au/biversity or join the information email list to receive notification - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/biversity-info/.
- Sydney Bisexual Network
SBN organise pub nights at the Bank Hotel, King Street, Newtown on the 3rd Sunday each month from 6pm in the Sleepers Bar.
Other events from Stalls to picnics are organised from time to time. Check out http://sbn.bi.org/events.html.
- Sydney BiFem Social Group
See our web site for details of upcoming social events:
- Sydney Mardi Gras Parade
Join the Bi Community entry each year in the Mardi Gras Parade and help celebrate our Bi diversity.
Check out http://bi.org.au/ for photos of past parades.
- Things are finally happening again socially in Canberra.
- There is an e-mail list for Canberra bisexuals on which details of events are posted. Visit the web page and join the list at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanberraBiNet/.
- BiLesFem WA
This Perth/WA BiLes women's group have an e-mail list for Bi women and may also organise events.
E-mail Tania to find out about the list and other info.
- There is also some Bi events being organised for those with a BDSM fetish. E-mail ABN and we will let you know the contact details.
- Bi-Swingers Night @ P1Events
P1 is the first fully approved Swingers Club in Perth!
Our venue looks like a night club with lighted floors and DJ.
While no liquor is sold (its strictly B.Y.O.) there is a fridge and a freezer for the guests.
For your socializing pleasure there is a pool- & soccer table, an oversized hot spa, dance floor,
7 special rooms, massage tables, video lounges and many more..
Friday special: half price for everyone! See http://www.p1events.com.
- BiAdelaide Group
- Regular events are again being held socially in Adelaide.
- There is an e-mail list for Adelaide bisexuals on which details of events are posted. Visit the web page and join the list at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BiAdelaide/.
- Bi people in Tasmania have held a couple of events in 2003/04 in Hobart. See the www.bi.org.au website for more details on the group in Tasmania.
A lot is happening in Melbourne but you need to subscribe to the e-mail lists to find out.
The mixed Bi social list is Bi Victoria while there is also one for Bi Married Men.
Have a look at ABN's Resources Page under Eletronic Mailing Lists for details on the above lists and how to subscribe. You won't be sorry.
Also check out the Bi-Victoria web page at http://www.bi-victoria.org/.
Please e-mail us with your events. If you have any questions or comments you can email us at The Australian Bisexual Network
Return to the ABN Home Page
Copyright; 2005 The Australian Bisexual Network
This web page was last updated on: 23 August 2005.