This book contains:
- 15 "quick" crosswords similar to those found in most daily newspapers
- 15 "not-so-quick" crosswords that have open grids and will challenge most solvers
- 10 "clueless" crosswords that test a solver's prowess with letters and numbers
- 4 "novelty" crosswords including a non-cryptic Alphabetical Jigsaw
- An Introduction To Cryptic Crosswords that gives newbies a little insight into the workings of cryptic clues
- 13 The Stickler cryptics including 2 all-anagram crosswords and an Alphabetical Jigsaw.
- 3 "Tri-series" crosswords that when solved and combined produce an answer
Many of the non-cryptic crosswords have "gimmicks" that add a dimension not normally seen in daily publications.
For a hint on how to derive the answer to the Tri-series crosswords click here
To see the result of combining the Tri-series solutions click here
Please email me with any feedback or queries
Home | Puzzle Sample | Reviewed References & Software | Crossword Products