Choosing a Dating Site
Before you shell out your hard earned dough on setting up your profile be sure that you've chosen the right dating site, choosing the wrong one can result in frustration. Below are some tips on selecting the right dating site.
1) How many members do they have? This sounds obvious enough but do some cursory checks to make sure you don't pay any money when there's only a few thousand members available. Websites like Adult Match Maker & RSVP have over 500,000 members so you are also guaranteed to find that special someone for you there
2) Identify what you are looking for. A short term relationship or something more permanent? There is a great difference between a matchmaking service and adult dating sites. If you aren't so sure go sign up and see for yourself!
3) Can you contact others without paying? This is crucial to road testing your new dating site as otherwise you can end up paying every time you want to send a message.Many dating sites offer the ability to send a "kiss" or a "wink" to let the other person know that you are interested before you pay - try before you buy.
4) Do they offer refunds for future months. To me offering refunds means that a dating site is willing to stand by it's product and signal that they believe in it. So be sure to check how the refund policy works if you aren't happy. before you sign up.
- Australia's and NZ's largest Adult Dating Site
- Meet your match at Aussie Match Maker.com.au
- Meet single men and women in this international web cam community