- http://xoomer.virgilio.it/a.violi Antonio Violi's home page.
Created by Aurelio Velona. This is a really good site. Antonio has done a lot of work with the archives of Santa Cristina and has collaborated with Luigi Stancati to write many books about the town. It has been a pleasure meeting Tonino in Santa Cristina and I am the very proud possessor of some of his books. Some of my best holidays have involved being away from home with me a dictionary and one of Tonino's books.
His web page also contains links to websites about Santa Cristina - his link back to me dosent' work!
- http://www.calabria2000.com/SantaCristina Works intermittently! Another page with fantastic pictures of Santa Cristina.
- http://www.calabriamia.it/SANTA_CRISTINA Not sure to whom to give credit! Another excellent page - created by "un paesano"
Giglio Italiano's - Santa Cristina pageThis is one of the oldest webpages. Mabybe as old as this one!
- http://www.comuni.it/servizi/emigrati/ Some brief facts on Santa Cristina were once taken from this site: The information is copied here - the link to Facts.
- http://www.promocalabria.it/ This does not always work!
- http://www.regionecalabria.it/index.php Calabria News - all in Italian
http://www.calabriaonline.com/ita/rubriche.php This seems a good site to get information:
- www.calabresinelmondo.it Calabresinelmondo - A slow link and all in Italian
- http://www.ilgrappolo.it. literature about the emigration experience - a slow link!