This is the home of a custom version of the HTML::Template Perl module.
The origonal version can be found
You can download this modified version from here.
This version includes support for:
- Custom TMPL_xxx tags. By overloading the base class and implementing two handlers, you can
add support for as many types of TMPL_xxx tags as you need.
- Native support for a TMPL_ELSIF tag.
- Dotted-notational syntax in the template variables.
- Dynamic loading of custom ESCAPE tags, so that you can simply overload HTML::Template::ESCAPE
to create your own specific escape handler, which gets dynamically loaded by H::T.
- Recursive HTML::Template invocation so that you can do something like:
<TMPL_INCLUDE <TMPL_VAR filename>>
- Pre-built filters to save you from having to code them yourself.
- Preload all of your templates into cache.