Richard Woodward's Resume
My two main areas of interest are geology and computing.
Geology Experience and Qualifications Twenty years working for the New South Wales Government in Australia as an engineering geologist on the construction of large dam projects across New South Wales. Use the My Dam Projects link on the left to view some of the dams for which I was project geologist.
Three years lecturing in geology at the University of Papua New Guinea.
- Master of Engineering Science in Rock Engineering from the James Cook University of North Queensland (1991) and
- Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering Geology from the University of New South Wales (1982).
Computing Experience and Qualifications Three and a half years teaching computer networking, PC hardware and web site management at the Sydney Institute.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) in Windows 2000 (2003),
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (2002),
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) in Windows NT (2000) and
- Graduate Diploma in Computer Studies from Murdoch University, Western Australia (1993).
Certification exams passed since gaining the above qualifications:
Microsoft: Exam 70-229 Designing and Implementing Databases with SQL Server 2000
Cisco: Exam 642-801 Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks (Routing);
Exam 642-821 Building Cisco Remote Access Networks
Send general email to: Richard Woodward.
This site is © Copyright Richard Woodward 2004-2005, All Rights Reserved
Steve's free web templates